Types of Certificates

March 6 Types of Certificates

Types of certificates needed to sell to the Federal Government, Corporate America & State.

SMSDC & its’ collaborative partners the Harlingen Area Chamber and Harlingen Hispanic Chamber are hosting this event on the different types of certificates you need for your  business to sell to the Federal Government, Corporate America and the State.

Federal Government, Corporate America and State, they are looking for your product/service. Do you know which Certificate is required by your business to sell to them? Grow your business by learning  about:

1. 8 A program (Federal program) from Maria Perez with SBA 2. Woman-Owned Small Business Federal Contract Program  from Charo Mann with  WBC 3. Minority Certification from Maggie Trevino with SMSDC.

Date: Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Time: 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. (registration starts at 1:00 pm)

Place: Harlingen Area Chamber 311 East Tyler,

Harlingen, TX 78550

Cost: $15

limited seating, register early Register online www.smsdc.org click on events, fill out form & submit.

If you need more information or have questions call Maggie at 956-425-7048 or e-mail her at maggie@smsdc.org



No one has said anything yet.

Comments are closed.