You are cordially invited to attend an informational, FREE Dinner & Presentation about the Healthy Texas Program
Sponsored by Celtic Healthy Texas in partnership with the Southwest Community Investment
Corporation, Women’s Business Center and the Edinburg Economic Development Corporation.
See what plan best fits your company. Plus, please note that employers qualifying for Healthy Texas must:
- Have between 2 and 50 employees.
- Not have provided group insurance 12 months prior to Healthy Texas application.
- Have at least 30 percent of employees receiving annual wages at or below the federal poverty level ($32,670 in 2011)
- Sixty percent of eligible employees must enroll with at least one of the employees being under the federal poverty level.
- The employer must pay at least 50 percent of the premium costs for employees.
Thursday, April 5 from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
at Corner Stone Grill 2702 Cornerstone Blvd. in Edinburg, Texas 78539